Mary Catherine Wiederhold
Mary Catherine Wiederhold represents only tenants. She believes in protecting your renter’s rights.
She is a dedicated Bay Area tenant attorney advocating for clients who have faced unfair and illegal actions by landlords. She has fought and won cases involving wrongful evictions, housing code violations, fire, and landlord negligence. Mary Catherine Wiederhold has been recognized for her efforts as a tenant advocate.
Working for tenants for more than 15 years, Mary Catherine Wiederhold has the experience to help protect you.
Call the Law Offices of Mary Catherine Wiederhold to learn about your tenant’s rights.
Mary Catherine Wiederhold is recognized for her work on behalf of the community. She is on the Board of Directors of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association and on the Executive Committee of the Lawyers Club Inn of Court.
She received the Housing Justice Award from the Bar Association of San Francisco and the Attorney of the Year award from the AIDS Legal Referral Panel. The Bar Association of San Francisco named her as an Outstanding Volunteer in Public Service.
- “Form Interrogatory Number 15.1: utilize it early and pursue it thoroughly” The Trial Lawyer
- “Bad dog, no bone!” Plaintiff
- “What is the Ellis Act and How Does It Affect Your Clients?” The Trial Lawyer
- “Getting A Fire Report Without Getting Burned” Plaintiff
- “Domestic Animals” CEB (Continuing Education of the Bar)
- “Reasonable Accommodation: When To Ask On Behalf Of Your Tenant Client And What Happens If The Landlord Says, ‘No’?” The Trial Lawyer
- “(Tenant’s) Dog Bites Man! What’s the Landlord’s Liability?” The Trial Lawyer
Past Speaking Engagements
- “Bad Dog, no bone: what to do after your client is bitten” San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- “It’s Their Fault: Landlord-Tenant Premises Liability” San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- “The Troubled Client” San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- “Post-judgments Motions in Unlawful Detainer Cases” AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- “Burning Issues in Fire Cases” Consumer Attorneys of California
- “The Mechanics of Pretrial Preparation” AIDS Legal Referral Panel
Ready for Aggressive Legal Help?
Talk with a tenant lawyer in an obligation free telephone consultation.
Mary Catherine Wiederhold
1458 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Our offices are conveniently accessible to public transportation.
The use of the Internet or this website for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through these media.